Monday, September 28, 2009

Quick Update on Word Warp


 Hey just a quick update here, so over the weekend I was checking out some of the tweets about Word Warp and it gets me every time.  It’s great to hear from you guys. We can’t thank you enough for your support!

Now about Word Warp, we love when you guys talk about how addicting it is and how you can’t put it down.  Well let me be the first to tell you that we have some pretty BIG ideas concerning Word Warp cooking over here at MobilityWare!  Everything is in pre-production and tentative right now and I swore not to give any details away, but I am literally wowed by the stuff that is being discussed in meetings.  You guys are going to be blown away!

Anyways, thank you all for all your support.  I promise I’ll fill you guys in the first chance I get.  Until then, keep Word Warping!

No comments:

Post a Comment