Monday, January 11, 2010

Community!

If I had a dime for every time I read a tweet that said something along the lines of, "I've achieved Word Warp greatness with a score of ____ points and I dare anybody to beat that," I'd be leaning back, relaxing, and sipping bottles of beer in Aruba, debating whether or not I should text Steve Jobs and tell him to step his game up.  Unfortunately, that scenario only exists in Corona commercials and I don't think I'll ever be competing with Steve Jobs. BUT, we did make sure to include a feature that will impact the number of people boasting about their scores. I'm not going to lie, I love and appreciate reading all of the tweets, but sometimes I wish there was a way for people to actually know how their score stacks up against others.

Click past the jump to find out our solution!


That's where our community features come into play.  Word Warp Xtreme is now Open-Feint enabled.  You may recognize these features from applications such as Pocket God or Stick Wars and we decided to go along with what is familiar to many of our players. In case you don’t know, by joining the community, you have access to leader boards, achievements, and the ability to send/receive challenges!

Simply load up Word Warp Xtreme, select the Community button, sign in (or create an account, it takes just seconds – you can even link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to help expedite the process) and then join the fun!  You can see what players have the highest scores, or what score you need to attain in order to declare yourself the best Word Warp player around!  See how your friends are doing and what high scores they've attained. Try and nail some achievements on your own game.  Maybe send a challenge his/her way if you're feeling confident!

No comments:

Post a Comment